Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In order to see our site properly use a recent IE or Firefox.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special Ability Info / How to

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MobLover

MobLover

Special Ability Info / How to Empty
PostSubject: Special Ability Info / How to   Special Ability Info / How to Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:32 pm

well i will try to explain in few words how it goes.
For special ability for weapons in our server, you can either try to level the crystal, or trade coins of luck (they have low drop in farming zones, and good drop in party only zones) for leveled crystals. You can do this in the Special Trader npc (it is in all major cities). After getting the crystal, you have to speak to the blacksmith of mamoon (i don't rememeber if you need to be in seven signs or not) and you can choose wich SA you want.
For Dynasty weapons and armor SA's its exactly the same way.
Well i think that's all about SA's. Any problem, try to speak with the gms, or post in problems section.

There can be changes anytime, with previous update to the forum and warning.
Back to top Go down
TestingSurface

TestingSurface

Special Ability Info / How to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Ability Info / How to   Special Ability Info / How to Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:47 pm

Yes you need to be in seven signs winner faction and you forgot to refer the MAJOR drop of coins of luck in raid bosses from lvl 60+
Back to top Go down

Special Ability Info / How to
Page 1 of 1